Sunday, June 6, 2010

first time off the continent.


We're leaving tomorrow. Can't believe it.
:)




Our flights are pretty crazy. Amsterdam, Kiev, Budapest, then finally Albania's capital, Tirana, where we're staying for the night. Then we're heading to our final destination: Pogradec.
I don't know how often I'll be able to use the internet, but I'll try to update when I can.
But our DTS blog will be updated weekly by me and another team member.


On and on you will hike,
And I know you'll hike far
and face up to your problems
whatever they are.

You'll get mixed up, of course,
as you already know.
You'll get mixed up
with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never foget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)

KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!

So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
You're off the Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!
Oh, the places you'll go!
Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

  1. reminds me of sitting in the bean bag reading to Emmyloo. Oh, the places you are going! Me loves you.

    ReplyDelete